Sunday, October 4, 2009

My creative process

4) Blog a bit about your creative process. How are you going to get this project done? Some things you might think about: Where do you like to work? Do you have a ritual? A schedule? What distracts you? How can you deal with those distractions?

Who/how: I work best from refrences: pictures, models, that sort of thing. This is why I'm so pleased to have a boy toy at home who I can pose for my comic.
What: What distracts me? My kitty. How can I deal? Catnip for the kitty.
Where: I have a studio at home, but somehow I usually end up sitting on the floor in the living room. It's what I've always done and having a set workspace doesn't seem to be changing this any.
When: Whenever inspiration strikes. This is usually from late afternoon to early evening.
Why: What am I getting out of this comic book? I'm hoping to develop some discipline and a better scheduling habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment