Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Project Proposal

Project Proposal

0.) Project Title : Other Realm

1.) My goal for Other Realm is come up with an interesting storyline, and draw it up in a lively manner to the best of my abilities.

2.) Other Realm is going to be the story of a boy and his search for meaning in a world of dreams and false realities. He sets out on a journey of self-awakening in a place where being alive means looking with one's eyes closed.

3.)The sort of references I'm going to need are basically pictures of everything that will be drawn in the entire comic. Not to worry; that's what the internet is for.

4.)Other artists I might draw inspiration from are the inhabitants or Professor Inada's comic cabinet.

5.)Visuals for Other Realm will not be appearing online but in my folder, because I hate using computers.

6.)I'm working with marker and watercolor pencil, the first being not very forgiving and the latter being much more inclined to forgive mistakes. Between the two I will eventually develop some sort of style, I guess.

7.)Timeline for Other Realm:

October 7th- Decision making
October 21st- First chapter made up
Nov. 18th- Second chapter made up
Nov.30th- Third chapter made up
December 4th- Finished?...

No comments:

Post a Comment